Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Electric Eye - "Frost"

I'm not always making jewelry, and one thing I like to do from time to time is wander around outside and take pictures. We live in a pretty big apartment complex off the highway, but there are a lot of trees and such surrounding us, so I don't usually have to go far to find something interesting.

For this week, I'll go with the theme of "Frost". This winter, like last winter, has been kind of wishy-washy. One week we have tons of snow, the next it all melts away and leaves everything looking bleak and soggy.


Since it's been so cold out lately, I haven't been able to convince myself to go outside for a proper photo walk. I'd soooo much rather stay inside with my raspberry hot cocoa. However, I have these photos from the end of last winter that I can share!









Did you find anything interesting to photograph this winter? I'd love to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment