Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sharing Saturday - This week's favorite finds!

Since I'm online all the time, I have PLENTY of time to browse through the nooks and crannies of Etsy and find some amazing and unique items! Here are this week's favorite finds for my first ever Sharing Saturday!

This ring is absolutely beautiful! I love butterflies; they remind me of summers spent hiding away reading old books and travelling into magical fantasy worlds.



Speaking of, this little leather book necklace is perfect for days like that. I wish summer would come back around already, it's been way too cold out lately!



And of course, once the weather is warmer you're going to have the perfect excuse to go shopping for some new clothes. This steampunk shirt looks like it's from one of those fantasies, doesn't it?



Plus, there's this awesome set of earrings that would go great with the top! I really love the asymmetrical earring trend, and there's no better way to do it than with a fancy boho mixed metal set like this.



Have you guys found anything good this week? Feel free to share in the comments below! I'd love to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment