Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sharing Saturday - This week's favorite finds!

Hi everyone! Another week's gone by, and as I'm typing this the sun is just now going down where I'm at. Unfortunately, the skies haven't been clear very often this winter, but that doesn't mean I can't find the stars somewhere else to admire!

I LOVE this bracelet. Set in whites and golds, it's got an almost ethereal quality to it that makes it hard to miss. Plus it's layered, and who doesn't love layered bracelets?



This chandelier made from upcycled jars brings the beauty of stars right into your home. Though it's a bit on the expensive side(I'm sure it's justified!), this shop also has several other lamps available at many pricing options.



Another set of asymmetrical earrings...I know, I know...but who can resist these? I love how simple and pretty they are.



Of course if you're going hunting for stars, you'll need something to put them in. This messenger bag would be the perfect fit, don't you think?



This art print is absolutely gorgeous. I'm in love with the style of the artist, Lisa Falzon, and I'm sure you will be too after you get a good look through her shop.



And last, but certainly not least...I have to include this Mario themed necklace! It's got a little glow in the dark Luma/invincibility star shaped bottle hanging from a super long chain. They have it available in several color options. Honestly I love this whole shop, they have so many nice looking video game themed goodies available. It's totally worth checking out.



If you guys have found anything worth sharing this week, I'd love to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment